Hydro Care 100 is an innovative HIGH CONCENTRATION BIOREVITALIZING product
Of Hyaluronic Acid or, of medium molecular weight, it is a powerful antiaging , eutrophic of the connective tissue , it restores elasticity and hydration to the skin tissue thanks to the components present at high concentrations. Thanks to its efficacy, it biorevitalizes dehydrated skin damaged by aging and sun exposure. Developed and produced in Italy, thanks to our experience and with the support of the major Italian Research Centers .
Hydro Care 100 is a transparent solution in the form of a decontaminated gel, composed of hyaluronic acid of 20mg / ml with low and medium molecular weight 40-100 Kda and 800-1200 Kda, in a buffer solution.
Hydro Care 100 is indicated:
– In the physiological process of skin aging
– In the repair process of the dermal tissue in cases of advanced photoaging with the combination of different amino acids (Lisina, Idroxyproline, Prolina and Glicina) to fastly repair and to naturally regenerate the skin at every age and for every skin type.
Hydro Care 100 should not use :
– Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scaring.
– Patients with a history of autoimmune disease or patients who are receiving immune therapy
– Patients with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
– Pregnant and breast-feeding women
– Patients under the age of 18.
– Patients taking anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs can use Hydro Care 100 only after consultation with doctor.
– Do not use Hydro Care 100 in areas with inflammatory and/or infectious skin processes. (For example: acne, herpes, etc.). Do
– Do not use Hydro Care 100 in combination with laser therapy, chemical peeling or dermabrasion.
Precautions for use:
Sensitive skin can be pre-treated with local anesthetic creams or patches. Note that anesthesia may cause redness or local hypersensitivity. Do not apply Hydro Care 100 to areas of the face that have already been treated with other products.
Inform patients not to apply cosmetic products for 12 hours after treatment and avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet rays or visiting the sauna or turkish bath for a week. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Interaction with other agents:
There are incompatibilities between sodium hyaluronate and quaternary ammonium compounds, such as benzalkonium chloride solutions. Therefore, contact between Hydro Care 100 and these substances or medical and surgical instruments that have been in contact with these substances should be avoided
Undesirable side effects:
Doctors must inform patients about possible side effects and / or incompatibilities of this acid that may occur immediately after treatment or later, and which include (the list is not exhaustive):
– inflammatory reactions (for example: redness, swelling, erythema, etc.), which can be accompanied by itching and pain on pressure, these reactions may continue for a week.
– insufficient effect when using Hydro Care 100 incorrectly.
Patients should immediately inform the doctor if they experience inflammatory reactions that last more than one week or any other side effects, so that they can be treated correctly.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Before use, check the integrity of the bottle and the expiration date. Do not sterilize. After use dispose into a suitable container
Keep Hydro Care 100 in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight at a temperature of +4-25 ° C
Protect from light, heat and frost; handle with care.